Tuesday 14 April 2015

First step: learning by twittering

Good evening everyone! 
To start with I would like to say that I started this project of creating an eBook with lots of mates, who are creating their own ones, at our masters in the URJC University of Madrid and being taught by our ICTS teacher @mjgsm.
The first step that we did was to create a twitter account in order to share all the new tasks and projects that we were going to take part in. In my opinion this was a really good idea because in this way you can follow not only things related to my own work but also with my peer´s. You can take a look at our course hashtag #ictclil_urjc .
It would be a great idea to create a class account on twitter in order to take part of this fantastic way of sharing and learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment